The Suzuki DR650SE is arguably the best all-around dual-purpose motorcycle available today.
Every DR650SE is quality built by Suzuki and features a reliable 644cm³ air-cooled, 4-stroke, single-cylinder engine
carried in a strong steel semi-double cradle frame.
- A true dual-sport, the DR650SE is ready to cruise around town, up the highway, or down your favorite trail.
- Convenient push-button electric starting easily gets the torque-rich 644cm³ air- cooled, 4-stroke thumper ready for the fun to come.
- The smooth-shifting transmission with easy-pull clutch makes the DR650SE easy to ride on any kind of road.
- Built around precision-welded cast and tubular sections, the strong steel frame is mated with high-quality suspension and brake components for trouble-free riding.
- The suspension is engineered to allow lowering the seat height. (You can have your authorized Suzuki dealer perform this using a Genuine Suzuki Accessory kit.)
- The compact and powerful 644cm³ air-cooled, SOHC, 4-stroke engine features the Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS). Piston-jet cooling and an engine oil cooler enable consistent performance in a variety of conditions.
- The engine is tuned with an emphasis on performance in the low- to mid-rpm range, while a gear-driven balancer shaft minimizes vibration for a comfortable ride.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)-coated aluminum cylinder is used for durability, light weight, and excellent heat dissipation.
- Digitally-mapped DC-CDI ignition system provides accurate spark timing for efficient combustion.
- A convenient electric starter (supplemented with a zero-maintenance automatic decompression system) provides quick and easy starting.
- Large MIKUNI 40mm carburetor provides smooth intake flow and quick throttle response.
- The stainless steel exhaust system is light and corrosion resistant, and is tuned specifically for strong low- to mid-range power.
- Easy-pull rack-and-pinion activated clutch provides precise operation and feel.
- The smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission is complemented by a sealed O-ring drive chain.
- The lightweight, compact, rigid semi-double cradle frame provides agile on- and off-road handling.
- Innovative, height-adjustable* front forks provide smooth and progressive action. Large diameter, thin-walled tubes reduce unsprung weight while maintaining high rigidity.
- A link-type rear suspension with piggyback style, aluminum-body shock absorber provides stable performance. The height adjustable* shock features adjustable spring preload and compression damping to personalize the suspension for rider, load, and terrain.
- Front and rear suspension provide generous 260mm wheel travel for superb performance over rough terrain.
- Lightweight 290mm front floating disc brake with two-piston caliper and 240mm rear disc brake with two-piston caliper provide reliable stopping power.
- Standard-equipment aluminum rims with stainless steel spokes are built for durability and strength.
- The wheels are fitted with 90/90-21 front and 120/90-17 dual-sport rear tires that offer excellent on- and off-road traction.
- Hollow wheel axles and an aluminum, beam-style swingarm reduce unsprung weight.
- A long, comfortable seat and aluminum footpegs and grab handles allow you to carry a passenger with ease.
* Seat and suspension height can be adjusted by your authorized Suzuki dealer using a Genuine Suzuki Accessory kit.
- Electric systems are powered by a lightweight and compact low-maintenance battery.
- Its fully equipped lighting system includes a bright 60/55-watt halogen headlight.
- Seat height can optionally be lowered 40 mm, from 885 mm to 845 mm, by your authorized Suzuki Dealer using a Genuine Suzuki Accessory kit. The kit includes a shorter side stand to match the chassis height adjustment.
- Further seat height reduction is possible with the fitment of the Suzuki Accessory low-profile seat.
- Other Genuine Suzuki Accessories include a cargo rack and skid plate, and a selection of Suzuki apparel is also available.