- Key Features
- Fuel-injected 200cm³ 4-stroke engine with automatic transmission delivers strong performance and excellent fuel economy.
- Spacious 41L under-seat storage lets the rider carry a briefcase, a gym bag, or an extra helmet for a friend.
- The lightweight chassis with finely tuned suspension makes for easy maneuverability in traffic and delivers plush comfort.
- Front and rear disc brakes with an Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)* provide controlled stopping power.
- Metallic Mat Stellar Blue bodywork combined with sculpted dual taillights defines Suzuki's distinctive craftsmanship.
* ABS is not designed to shorten the braking distance. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please ride carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.
- Engine Features
- Strong 200cm³, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, fuel-injected, SOHC, four-valve engine develops seamless power across a wide rpm range.
- The Suzuki fuel-injection system with O2 feedback plus catalyzer-equipped exhaust boosts fuel efficiency and reduces emissions.
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system ensures proper engine idle speed at all times.
- An efficient radiator and thermostatically controlled cooling fan help keep the liquid-cooled engine at the proper temperature, even in stop-and-go traffic.
- Fully automatic Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) is designed for easy operation, whether commuting or pleasure riding.
- Clean and quiet V-belt and gearbox directly drive the rear wheel without the need for chains or other devices.
- Eco Drive indicator* educates the rider on the best way to ride his/her BURGMAN for maximum fuel economy.
* The Eco Drive indicator does not automatically improve fuel economy but may help riders refine their riding efficiency and improve fuel consumption. Fuel consumption may vary depending on conditions such as the frequency of starts from stop, distance driven, rate of acceleration (throttle use), chosen speed, and maintenance.
- Dash-mounted maintenance alert reminds the rider when it's time for service.
- Chassis Features
- A lightweight chassis with finely tuned suspension makes the BURGMAN 200 easy to maneuver in city traffic and ensures plush riding comfort.
- The telescopic oil-damped front forks and swingarm-style rear suspension make the BURGMAN's ride sporty and smooth.
- The 13-inch front wheel and 12-inch rear wheel are both shod with tubeless tires for reliable control.
- The 240mm front disc with a two-piston caliper and 240mm rear disc with a single-piston caliper provide efficient braking performance.
- The standard Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)* monitors wheel speed 50 times a second and matches stopping power to available traction.
- Ergonomically designed and wind-tunnel-tested windscreen helps keep the rider comfortably shielded from the wind, insects, and road debris. Vent duct located at the bottom of windscreen reduces wind turbulence and increases comfort.
- Large, amply padded two-person seat with lumbar support for the rider supplies comfort, even on bumpy paved streets.
- Low 735mm seat height and cutaway footboards create an ergonomically comfortable riding position designed to facilitate easy foot reach to the ground.
- Spacious under-seat storage can hold two full-face helmets* or large cargo bags and extras. A convenient light automatically illuminates the luggage space.
* The weight limit for items in the underseat compartment is 10 kg.
* Helmets of certain shapes may not fit in the underseat compartment.
- Front bodywork contains three covered storage compartments: a large center compartment with a convenient DC power outlet for charging electric devices on the fly, and two smaller compartments above it.
- The ignition switch is fitted with a magnetic security cover that opens only with correctly coded key.
- The large speedometer and tachometer are designed to be easy to read. They are surrounded by clearly displayed indicators, including the high-beam, turn signal, fuel injection, ABS, water temperature and eco drive indicators.
- The large center LCD displays a clock, odometer, dual trip meter, fuel gauge, average fuel consumption meter, and oil change indicator.
- Additional Features
- Stylized Suzuki "S" 3D emblems on the front leg shield and upper meter panel denote the quality and sophistication of the brand.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for BURGMAN owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.