Classic urban styling and a rider-friendly character invite you to experience the exhilaration of two-wheeled urban freedom. Satisfying and responsive performance make it a fun ride. Optimized fuel economy, low CO₂ emissions, and highly convenient features make it a practical ride. Whether commuting to school or office, running errands, or just getting out to enjoy a day off, you are going to love the Address 125.
- The bright LED headlight helps you see the road ahead better at night and features a unique design that accents the Address 125 classic styling, while the sharp vertical design of the LED position lights creates a signature look.
- The 21.8L underseat utility compartment provides convenient space for storing shopping bags, rain gear, or other items.
- The front inner pocket gives you enough space to stow small items you may want to keep close at hand, while a handy 2A USB outlet located just above lets you recharge your smartphone while out riding.
- The long, wide floorboard offers plenty helps you maintain a comfortable riding position.
- The Address 125's SEP engine is engineered to deliver strong low-end torque and quick acceleration, while also achieving optimum fuel economy and Euro 5 compliant low emissions.
- The classic-looking instrument cluster features a large analog speedometer positioned prominently in the center.
- Urban styling with classic appeal conveys the timeless joy and exhilaration of two-wheeled freedom with its curvaceous form punctuated by attractive body lines and chrome-plated accents.
- Suzuki Eco Performance (SEP) is the development concept behind a new generation of engines that optimize all aspects of engine efficiency to bring you a superb balance of environmentally responsible operation and thoroughly satisfying performance.
- Fuel consumption is a low 1.9L/100km (52.6km/L) and CO2 emissions measure a mere 44g/km in WMTC mode testing.*
- The SEP engine performs brilliantly, delivering impressive acceleration and instant response to a subtle twist of the throttle. Its powerful torque output excels in stop-and-go traffic, even when carrying a passenger.
- The engine produces peak horsepower of 6.4kW and maximum torque of 10.0N·m at low rpm to deliver responsive performance that makes the Address 125 a wonderful choice for getting around town.
- The engine's SOHC air-cooled design makes it a reliable powerplant that is easy to maintain and economical to run. Moreover, it is compact and lightweight, a feature that contributes to realizing more nimble handling, and to maximizing rider comfort and utility.
* Actual fuel consumption and CO₂ emissions may differ owing to conditions such as the weather, road, rider behavior and maintenance.
- Featuring a curb mass of just 104kg, the Address 125 is designed to be easy to handle and highly maneuverable. Seat height and floorboard space are optimized to suit a wide range of body types and help ensure riding comfort.
- The moderately soft front suspension setting helps realize a smooth ride. Both the forks and rear suspension are finely tuned to deliver solid road-holding performance, nimble handling, and a comfortable ride.
- Cast aluminum wheels shod with tubeless DUNLOP D307 N tires help deliver superior running performance and positive grip on wet surfaces. Well suited to European road conditions, these tires contribute to a smooth ride, even on cobblestones.
- Suzuki's Combined Brake System* supports well-balanced braking by distributing braking force to both the front and rear wheels when you squeeze the left-hand brake lever.
- A 190mm diameter disc brake in the front and 120mm drum brake in the rear contribute to providing stable stopping power.
- The Address 125 rides on a short wheelbase that contributes to ease of maneuverability and works in conjunction with the light, slim design to offer easier, more nimble handling on city streets.
- Thanks to its ample 160 mm ground clearance**, the Address 125 handles speed bumps and other bumps in the road with ease. At the same time, an optimized seat shape that helps make it easy to place both feet on the ground.
- The 5.0-liter fuel tank works in conjunction with the fuel-efficient engine to achieve a liberating riding range of approximately 263 kilometers*** that goes easier on your wallet and helps reduce the frequency and associated hassle of refueling stops.
- The Address 125's long seat affords you and your passenger plenty of room. The seat is designed to be comfortable and well-padded to smooth out even rougher roads.
- Both long and wide, the floorboard is designed to provide plenty of room for you to adjust your feet and find a comfortable riding position, even when carrying a passenger.
- The locking tail-mounted fuel cap facilitates easy refueling with the seat closed. Its positioning helps avoid soiling the floorboard or bags and such that might be hanging from the utility hooks, and its attractive nature transforms a highly functional part into a stylish accent.
- Suzuki adopted a steel front fender and leg shield that are resistant to damage. Even so, the Address 125 is still extremely light and these steel parts in no way impede its nimble handling.
- A large grab bar wraps around the back of the seat to lend the passenger extra reassurance and comfort, while also adding stylish flair. Vibration-absorbing rubber covers the pillion footpegs to afford the passenger greater comfort.
* The Combined Brake System is intended only to assist braking operation. We strongly recommend that riders normally use both brake levers to control the front and rear brakes when braking.
** Measured without a rider.
*** Figures may differ owing to conditions such as the weather, road, rider behavior and maintenance
- An inner pocket* on the front left of the cockpit area gives you enough space to stow a 500ml beverage or other small items you may want to keep close at hand.
- A handy 2A USB outlet** located just above the front pocket lets you recharge your smartphone while out riding. Its attractive blue LED remains lit while the ignition is turned on, making the outlet easy to locate at night or in other dark conditions.
- With a practical design and capacity of 21.8L, the underseat utility compartment*** provides convenient space to store shopping bags, rain gear, or other items and protect them from the elements.
- A pair of sturdy utility hooks**** let you hang various items, including shopping bags, up front with you. The back hook can be locked to better secure items, and can be folded out of the way when not in use.
- With the Suzuki Easy Start System, you can start the engine with one quick push of a button and be on your way. A single switch that controls both the start and stop functions is conveniently located on the right handlebar for easy operation.
- Suzuki's side stand interlock system prevents engine ignition while the stand is down to protect you against carelessly starting off with it extended.
- Both a center stand and side stand are included as standard equipment.
- The theft deterrent key system lets you quickly access the ignition key hole using a magnetic mechanism coded to your key, even when wearing gloves. And the shutter closes again with a simple push of a button. There is also a handy function that opens the seat with the key still in the ignition.
* Stowed items are shown for illustrative purposes only.
* The weight limit for items in the front pocket is 0.5kg.
* Do not use the front pocket to store items that are fragile, valuable, dangerous, or susceptible to heat.
* Do not keep electronic equipment in the front pocket while riding as the vibration may cause damage.
* Items may be displaced depending on their shape and riding conditions.
** Using the USB outlet while the engine is idling or stopped may drain the battery. Be aware of battery drain when using the USB outlet.
** Failure to observe the following instructions may result in damage to the scooter or connected device.
** Do not connect any electronic device other than a mobile phone.
** Do not use when washing the scooter or when it is raining.
** Reattach the cap when the outlet is not in use.
*** The weight limit for items in the underseat compartment is 3kg.
*** Do not use the compartment to store items that are fragile, valuable, dangerous, or susceptible to heat.
**** The weight limit for each hook is 1.5kg.
- The bright LED headlight features a longer and wider radiating area that better illuminates the road ahead for more reassured riding on dark streets. LED position lights feature a sharp vertical design that creates a signature look. And the compact LEDs employed bring the added benefits of durability and low power consumption.
- The rear combination light shows off the attractive appearance of the tail and features integrated turn signals.
- The large analog speedometer highlights the appeal of the Address 125's classic styling and combines with digital information displays to provide intuitive operation that lets you concentrate on enjoying the riding experience.
- Eco Drive Illumination* lights flanking the speedometer and tracing its curved shape change from blue to green when riding in a fuel-efficient manner. The lights shine green when riding at constant speed, accelerating slowly, decelerating or descending hills. They appear in blue when idling, accelerating quickly, ascending hills, or riding at high speed, even when the speed remains constant.
* Eco Drive Illumination does not automatically improve fuel economy but may help riders refine their riding efficiency and improve fuel consumption.
Suzuki Genuine Accessories
Genuine accessories available for the Address 125 include a large-capacity top case adorned with the SUZUKI logo and a cushion for the top case that provides ample padding where the passenger's back meets the top case for greater riding comfort.
Plastic Top Case (27L)
A large-capacity top case adorned with the SUZUKI logo is available for the Address 125.
Maximum load: 3kg / Capacity: 27L
Note: The separately sold rear carrier and top case adapter plate are required to install this accessory.
Cushion for Top Case
This accessory provides well-cushioned padding where the passenger's back meets the top case.
Improves the riding comfort of the passenger.
This accessory is required to install the plastic top case (27L) on the Address 125. The top case adapter plate is to be placed on top of this item.
Maximum load: 6kg
Top Case Adapter Plate
Attach this item to the originally equipped rear carrier in order to install the Plastic top case (27L).