SUZUKI DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEM MOBILE APK FILE DOWNLOAD
Terms and Conditions
Established as of February 15,2019
This Terms and Conditions governs the downloading of Suzuki Diagnostic System Mobile (this “Application”) provided by Suzuki Motor Corporation, with its registered office address at Takatsuka-cho 300, Minami-ku, Hamamatsu-shi, Shizuoka-ken, Japan (“Suzuki”).
By downloading this Application, you consent to be bound by this Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with this Terms and Conditions, you must not download this Application.
- Preparation for download, installation and use of this Application
You shall prepare and maintain devices, software, communication lines, other communication environment, etc. necessary to download, install and use this Application at your own expense and your responsibility.
- Prohibited acts
You shall not act:
- to infringe any intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, honor, reputation, privilege or any other rights or interests of Suzuki, any user of this Application or any other third party, or to possibly cause such infringement;
- to sell, distribute, develop, etc. this Application;
- to copy, reproduce, modify, change, alter, adapt, etc. this Application;
- to reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble this Application wholly or partially or otherwise analyze the source code of this Application;
- to be deemed as inappropriate by Suzuki.
YOU SHALL DOWNLOAD, INSTALL AND USE THIS APPLICATION AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. THIS APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT LEGALLY PERMITTED, IN NO EVENT SHALL SUZUKI BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE IN YOUR PROPERTY OR OTHERWISE BY REASON OF, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR DOWNLOAD, INSTALLATION OR USE OF THIS APPLICATION.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction:
This Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan except its conflict of law rules and the governing language of this Terms and Conditions shall be English language. Any dispute between you and Suzuki arising from or in connection with downloaded, installation or use of this Application, or this Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Shizuoka District Court, in Japan.
- You must read through the Terms and Conditions above before you can check the Accept box.
(Date: Aug 23, 2020 | File version: 1.00.10)
Get information for your country or region.